Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Unexpected Ballers: Mormons In The Hood Schooling These Dudes In A Basketball Game

   That is the official video title, not my words.  But man, talk about PR.  I think it is so awesome that these missionaries took an opportunity to interact with these guys. 

   I remember as a missionary going to a home to teach a family.  We would spend the first 10-15 minutes just plating football in the front yard the the neighborhood kids.  When we drove up the dirt road to the property kids would pop up out of no where and start running beside the car.  I will always remember the day I heard the them shout as they ran,

“It’s the Elders!”

“What’s that?” said a little kid behind him.

“C’mon, its fun!”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts