Friday, August 8, 2014

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014): Mormon Movie Review

 

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES

by Grady
(Grade: C+)


I went into Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with pretty low expectations. I can safely say it was better that I expected, but not as good as I had hoped.



I think I’ll lead off with the things that went as expected.

First is the overuse of CGI. If you have ever read a review by me you will know I am a big fan of practical effects. Having your five of your main characters be hyper blur martial artists is a discredit to the medium of feature film. It was very good animation, but it was still animation. The plot was very weak and transparent. The only spoiler I will give in this post is that there are no spoilers! Everything happens just as you expect it would.

Read the rest of the article on Mormons at the Megaplex…

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Donnie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts